|Birthname||Daly, Carson Jones|
|born on||22 June 1973 at 09:06 (= 09:06 AM )|
|Place||Santa Monica CA, USA, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°05' 17°09 Asc. 13°04'|
American actor who made his television debut with MTV in 1997. He is the host of "Total Request Live," a daily show devoted to music and interviews, and has a large fan following.
The son of J.D. and Pattie Daly, Daly has one sister, Quinn. When he was six years old, his father died of bladder cancer. His mother remarried Richard Caruso, the owner of a golf shop. While attending Santa Monica High School, he spent most of his time golfing and won a golf scholarship to attend Loyola Marymount University. There he majored in theology, and at one point, the guy who is often described as a "great listener," considered becoming a priest. After only one year, he dropped out to pursue a professional golfing career. Instead, he ended up with a job at a radio station, first working as a DJ, but quickly being promoted to a position as producer of their morning show. Eventually he moved to San Francisco in an effort to further his career as a radio personality, a change that led to his career with MTV.
Never married, Daly is engaged to Tara Reid, an actress. Together since March 2000, they planned to wed during the summer of 2001, but the wedding was postponed due to conflicts with filming of Tara’s next movie.
- associate relationship with Fahey, Damien (born 1 June 1980)
- lover relationship with Hewitt, Jennifer Love (born 21 February 1979)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Debuted on MTV)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship March 2000 (Tara Reid, engaged)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marc Penfield quotes B.C.#045671, viewed at Norwalk Registrar office; daughter of Patricia Jean Jones and James Thomas Daly at St. John's Hospital, Santa Monica, CA.
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age six when father died)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Tara Reid)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality ("Total Request Live")
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Producer of radio morning show)