|born on||15 November 1951 at 00:48 (= 12:48 AM )|
|Place||Columbus OH, USA, 39n57, 82w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°03' 10°01 Asc. 04°08'|
American actress best known for playing "Ellen Griswold" in the National Lampoon "Vacation" series. Her portrayal of Patsy Cline in "Coal Miner’s Daughter" earned her much acclaim, and critics felt she was posed for success. Despite this, D'Angelo, who has appeared in more than 50 films during her career, has not become a big-name star.
D'Angelo's parents were both successful musicians, and she was educated in Europe where she studied fine arts. She left school when she was 17 and took a position as a cartoonist at Hanna-Barbera Studios. She performed with a rock band, "Elephant," and toured Canada as a singer for a time. In the early 1970s, she began working on Broadway. In 1970, she made her film debut with a bit part in the "Sentinel," and this was followed by a miniscule role in "Annie Hall," 1977. Her first television appearance was in the mini-series "Captains and the Kings."
From 1981 to 1992, she was married to Duke Lorenzo Salviati. Since that time, she has been in a long-term relationship with fellow actor Al Pacino. They are now engaged, and on 1/25/2001, she gave birth to twins Olivia and Anton.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 25 January 2001 (Twins Olivia and Anton born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1970 (Film debut)
- Relationship : Marriage 1981 (First marriage, Duke Lorenzo Salviati)
Marc Penfield quotes letter from the Columbus Health Dept stamped with state seal, copy in hand 7/2001
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twins)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40 (Age 49)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Al Pacino)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Musical tour)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, Broadway)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)