|Birthname||Kelly Lee Curtis|
|born on||17 June 1956 at 14:14 (= 2:14 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°37' 25°51 Asc. 13°34'|
American actress and noted family, the daughter of Janet Leigh and Tony Curtis. She was six when her parents separated and she and her sister Jamie Lee were raised by her mom and step-father, real estate agent Bob Brandt, with love and family values. At 16, she chose to live with her dad for three years. She fought with her younger sister as kids but they became best friends as adults.
Curtis earned her MBA in 1978 and began work as a stockbroker. She moved gradually into acting, getting small films and good TV roles by 1990. With therapy, she was able to overcome her stuttering.
By the early '80s, her dad was well into alcohol and coke and she played a major influence in getting him into rehab in 1984. Never attracted to drug use herself, she encouraged her dad with understanding and support. In 1989, she married writer-producer Scott Morfee, 36, and the couple happily spend their off-hours fishing and gardening at the their Long Island home.
Her mother, Janet Leigh, died on October 3, 2004 in Beverly Hills, CA.
- parent relationship with Curtis, Tony (born 3 June 1925)
- parent relationship with Leigh, Janet (born 6 July 1927)
- sibling relationship with Curtis, Jamie Lee (born 22 November 1958)
- Social : End a program of study 1978 (Earned her MBA)
- Work : New Career 1990 (Started her acting career)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Stutter, Tics (Therapy to overcome stuttering)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, mom and sis)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Step-father)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One sister also actress, Jamie)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Stockbroker
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women