Crouse, Lindsay Ann
|born on||12 May 1948 at 23:46 (= 11:46 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°17' 14°08 Asc. 10°56'|
American actress and noted family, the daughter of famed playwright Russell Crouse. She co-starred with Sally Field in "Places in the Heart," and co-starred on Broadway in "Chantilly Lace." Once married to David Mamet, they had one daughter, Willa 6/28/1982.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 28 June 1982 (Daughter Willa born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lynne Palmer quotes her
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)