Cristina de Borbon, Princess
|Birthname||Cristina Infanta Borbon|
|born on||13 June 1965 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°14' 15°30 Asc. 14°24'|
Spanish Princess, the daughter and second of three children of King Juan Carlos and Queen Sophia von Giechenland, Cristina Federica Victoria Antonia de la Santisima. She graduated from University studies in London in June 1989, the first female of the royal Spanish family to get a degree, in political science, and then took post-grad sources at the University of New York.
Cristina followed royal tradition by curtsying to her father just before saying "I do" in Barcelona Cathedral on 10/04/1997. Her dad had tears of joy in his eyes, happy for her love match with pro handball player Inaki Urdargarin, 29. The couple had met at the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta, GA. They will settle in Barcelona, where Cristina works for the cultural foundation for the Caixa Savings Bank.
- parent->child relationship with Urdangarin, Juan (born 28 September 1999)
- parent->child relationship with Urdangarin, Pablo (born 6 December 2000)
- child->parent relationship with Juan Carlos I, King of Spain (born 5 January 1938)
- spouse relationship with Urdangarin, Iñaki (born 15 January 1968)
- sibling relationship with Elena de Borbon, Princess (born 20 December 1963)
- sibling relationship with Felipe de Borbon, Prince (born 30 January 1968)
Manuel Alcaraz in Mercurio-3, "publicly known data of the royal family"
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Spanish royalty)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Spain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women