|born on||1 March 1909 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°52' 03°04 Asc. 09°26'|
British-American psychic and medium who gave private readings to a Hollywood clientele. She married journalist James Crenshaw, author of "Telephone Between Worlds."
- spouse relationship with Crenshaw, James (born 24 May 1908). Notes: Happy
LMR quotes her 1968, after having a dreary psychic reading that had nothing to do with past, present or future realities, set to a tape of organ music.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Speaks to the dear departed)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (England and U.S.)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (James Crenshaw)