|Birthname||Pamela Susan Courson|
|born on||22 December 1946 at 11:10 (= 11:10 AM )|
|Place||Weed, California, 41n25, 122w23|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°21' 22°18 Asc. 05°35'|
American news figure, the common-law wife of Jim Morrison for many years. The daughter of a high school principal and his wife, she was brought up in an ordinary, middle-class home in Orange, CA. A pretty girl, she lived a normal life until her late teens when she went to Los Angeles to study art.
Exactly when she met Morrison is a matter of some dispute, but it was when she was approximately 19. Though he continued to have other affairs all of his life, he called her his "cosmic mate." They lived together in a house that he bought, and he also bought her a boutique.
Courson was the sole beneficiary of Morrison's will. She was with him when he died and blamed herself as it was her heroin on which he overdosed. She died three years after him of a heroin OD, age 29 on April 25, 1974 in Los Angeles.
- lover relationship with Morrison, Jim (born 8 December 1943)
B.C. in hand from Pamela Young, 6/1998
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Addict)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Six years with Jim Morrison)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lover Jim Morrison)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Drug OD)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 28)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Boutique)