Corcoran, John J.
|born on||2 October 1957 at 10:35 (= 10:35 AM )|
|Place||Worcester MA, USA, 42n15, 71w48|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°08' 00°16 Asc. 22°45'|
American engineer in the merchant marines, killed 9/11/2001 when United Airline flight 1975 crashed into the World Trade Center. Corcoran was a ship’s engineer aboard the APL Thailand and was flying to California to leave on a three-month tour of duty. He was most recently employed by American Ship Management of California. Married, he had a daughter, Meghan and a son, John. He also left his mother and four sisters.
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 12:00 noon in Manhattan, NY (Plane explosion, age 43, World Trade Center attack)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Plane explosion)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (World Trade Center attack)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, one daughter and one son)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Merchant Marines, ships engineer)