|born on||14 August 1957 at 03:26 (= 03:26 AM )|
|Place||Miami FL, USA, 25n47, 80w11|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°16' 02°48 Asc. 18°37'|
American astrologer and data collector of sports data. Interested in comparative religions and metaphysics along with astrology from her teens, she started serious study at 18, taking clients within the year. Changing her college major several times, she was in and out of professional astrology work, becoming full-time pro in the early '90s.
She married on 10/03/1979; her daughter Elizabeth was born 1/08/1981 and she separated the same year. Her second marriage was to Michael Conrad on 6/09/1991, Orlando, Florida. She and Michael founded a highly successful creative services entertainment group in Florida, "Radical Concepts Inc."
A singer, multi-instrumentalist, she performs professionally with folk, rock, jazz, country and Gaelic, specializing in Celtic music and lore and performing internationally in Ireland and Scotland. From 1993 she wrote and lectured in astrology. She served as president and founder of the Central Florida Chapter of NCGR, then the president of the Orlando Astrology Research Guild.
On 1/13/1997, she played on the TV show Jeopardy and won a cruise. An adopted child, directly from the hospital as an infant, she searched for her birth family as an adult. With great joy, she found her birth family the first week of February 1997. Her mom was dead but had left two boys, half-brothers who welcomed Conrad with immediate camaraderie.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 8 January 1981 (Daughter Elizabeth born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1981 (Seperated from her first husband)
- Work : New Job 1993 (Began writing and lecturing astrology)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 13 January 1997 (Appeared on Jepardy, won a cruise)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes her 1/1997, hospital records
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Family : Childhood : Adopted (Searched and found birth family)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two half-brothers, met as adults)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro., specializing in sports data collecting)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Multi instrumentalist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Appearance on Jeopardy)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music (Gaelic, country and Celtic music)