|Birthname||Jason Joseph Connery|
|born on||11 January 1963 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Marylebone, England, 53n34, 2w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°58' 14°38 Asc. 21°48'|
British-born Hollywood actor and noted family, the son of the well-known acting couple, Scottish-born Sean Connery and Australian-born Diane Cilento. Raised in the shadow of a famous father, the handsome youth played his breakthrough role in the UK TV-series "Robin of Sherwood," 1984.
In 1973 his parents divorced and he lived with his mother. Jason went to school at Millfield and later at the well known private school in Gordonstoun. Just before his finals he quit and joined a theatre group. With the goal of acting, Jason spent eight months at the Bristol Old Vic drama school, then quit to join the Perth Repertory Theatre, where he did six plays in six months.
Since 1996 he has been married to actress Mia Sara (Ferris Buller's Day Off) and they have one son, Dashiell Quinn, born in June 1997. They met during the making of "Bullet in Beijing" in Russia. For hobbies, Jason likes to keep in shape with exercise, theatre, and cooking. The family pets include tropical fish and their dog, Ollie.
- child->parent relationship with Cilento, Diane (born 2 April 1932)
- child->parent relationship with Connery, Sean (born 25 August 1930)
- Family : Parents divorced 1973
- Work : New Job 1984 (TV series "Robin of Sherwood")
- Relationship : Marriage 1996 (Mia Sara)
Sy Scholfield quotes Folder 35 in Box 13 of the Sir Raphael Cilento manuscript collection at the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia (UQFL44) which contains a family tree diagram made by his grandfather that states: "Jason Joseph Connery, b. 11th Jan. 1963. At 2200 hrs. (10 p.m.) London. 6lb 1 1/2 ozs."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family, private schooling)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad famed actor, Sean Connery)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Tropical fish, dog)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Theatre and cooking)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Robin of Sherwood)