Cobbe, Frances Power
|born on||4 December 1822 at 08:03 (= 08:03 AM )|
|Place||Dublin, Ireland, 53n20, 6w15|
|Timezone||LMT m6w15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°41' 27°18 Asc. 11°38'|
Irish feminist, philanthropist, author, helped found Anti-Vivisection Society in 1875. She was the champion of higher education for women.
Cobbe died 4/05/1904, Hengwrt, Wales.
- Death, Cause unspecified 5 April 1904 (Age 81)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1875 (Co-founded Anti-Vivisection Society)
Sabian Symbols No.213 gives 8:35 AM, no original source (Rodden Rating of C). But in January 2007, Sy Scholfield Sy Scholfield quotes Frances Power Cobbe & Blanche Atkinson's book, "Life of Frances Power Cobbe" (Houghton, Mifflin, 1904 ), p. 31: "I WAS born on the morning of the 4th December, 1822 ; at sunrise. There had been a memorable storm during the night, and Dublin, where my father had taken a house that my mother might be near her doctor, was strewn with wrecks of trees and chimney pots." Sunrise that day was at 8:03 AM
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Anti-vivisectionist)