|born on||20 November 1907 at 16:21 (= 4:21 PM )|
|Place||Niort, France, 46n19, 0w27|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°12' 05°01 Asc. 27°31'|
French screenwriter and playwright from the early '30s. His original plans for a Naval career had to be abandoned due to his poor vision and ill health. He studied political-science before moving into writing and then, screen work.
By 1942 he was involved in directing but his work was banned by the Nazis during the war. Clouzot was an excellent craftsman but a pessimist with no sense of humor and his films were morbid and violent. His wife appeared in three of his films.
Clouzot died Died 1/12/1977 in Paris, France, of a heart attack, at age 69
- Death by Heart Attack 1977 (Age 69)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher. (4:30 PM Paris time)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Poor vision)
- Traits : Body : Constitution sensitive (Fragile health)
- Traits : Personality : Pessimist (Pessimist, no humor, morbid)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack