|Birthname||William Patrick Clark, Jr.|
|born on||23 October 1931 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Oxnard, California, 34n12, 119w11|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°05' 25°25 Asc. 18°50'|
American attorney, a close personal friend of Ronald Reagan and appointed by Reagan to seven different government jobs over a period of years. He earned his law degree in 1958 and went into private practice until joining Governor Reagan's staff in 1966. Clark was nicknamed "the judge" for his caution and patience.
A devout Roman Catholic, Clark married on 5/05/1955; five kids.
- Social : End a program of study 1958 (Law degree)
- Work : New Job 1966 (Started with Governor Reagan)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Personality : Passive/ Bland (Cautious, conservative)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Varying jobs)