|born on||23 October 1931 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Oxnard CA, USA, 34n11, 119w10|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°05' 25°25 Asc. 18°50'|
American attorney, a close personal friend of Ronald Reagan and appointed by Reagan to seven different government jobs over a period of years. He earned his law degree in 1958 and went into private practice until joining Governor Reagan's staff in 1966. Clark was nicknamed "the judge" for his caution and patience.
A devout Roman Catholic, Clark married on 5/05/1955; five kids.
- friend relationship with Reagan, Ronald (born 6 February 1911)
- Social : End a program of study 1958 (Law degree)
- Work : New Job 1966 (Started with Governor Reagan)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Varying jobs)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Traits : Personality : Passive/ Bland (Cautious, conservative)