Churchill, Winston S.
|Birthname||Churchill, Winston Spencer|
|born on||10 October 1940 at 04:40 (= 04:40 AM )|
|Place||Chequers, England, 51n43, 0w50|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°41' 08°50 Asc. 17°53'|
British noted family, the grandson of Sir Winston Churchill. His mom remarried and is best remembered as Pamela Harriman, American ambassador to Paris.
Churchill became a Member of Parliament, returned at General Election 6/11/1987. In 1995, he was severely criticized for selling the papers of his grandfather for 12.5 million pounds, funds that were intended to benefit the public but went elsewhere.
- parent relationship with Harriman, Pamela (born 20 March 1920)
- Work : Lose social status 1995 (Sold grandfather's papers)
Pulsar collection quotes him. Shelley von Strunkel writes, "His birth time was listed as 'about 4:00 AM' at Chequers, Waddeston, Buckinghamshire."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Aristocracy)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Granddad, mom)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (M.P.)