Chrysler, Walter P.
|born on||2 April 1875 at 12:02 (= 12:02 PM )|
|Place||Wamego KS, USA, 39n12, 96w18|
|Timezone||LMT m96w18 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°36' 25°35 Asc. 27°08'|
American industrialist, an auto manufacturer who founded Chrysler Corporation and ran the company from 1925-1935. He began work at Buick in 1912 and became president four years later, then worked at General Motors as vice-president. Chrysler retired at age 45 a millionaire. Four years later, he produced the first automobile with his name.
Died on 8/18/1940, New York.
- Death, Cause unspecified 18 August 1940 (Age 65)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Start Business 1925 (Founded Chrysler corporation)
- Work : New Career 1912 (Started working for Buick)
- Work : Gain social status 1916 (President of Buick Corporation)
- Work : Retired 1920 (Retired a millionaire)
Sabian Symbols No.205
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Buick, G.M. Chrysler)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Retired a millionaire at age 45)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Chrysler Corporation)