|born on||19 September 1966 at 19:50 (= 7:50 PM )|
|Place||Luxeuil les Bains, France, 47n49, 6e23|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°23' 04°15 Asc. 03°54'|
French captain of an Air France commercial airplane that crashed near Pale, Bosnia on 8/30/1995. The crew were held captive by the Serbs until they were finally released on 12/12/1995, 48 hours before the signature of a peace treaty.
Chiffot married on 7/15/1989.
- business associate/partner relationship with Souvignet, Jose (born 28 November 1966)
- benefactor relationship with Marchiani, Jean-Charles (born 6 August 1943)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 31 August 1995 (Held captive by the Serbs)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.26, 1/1966
- Vocation : Travel : Aviation field (Commercial airline captain)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Imprisoned by Serbs)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (Three and 1/2 months hostage)