|Birthname||Michael Dominic Chiarello|
|born on||26 January 1962 at 00:25 (= 12:25 AM )|
|Place||Red Bluff CA, USA, 40n10, 122w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°55' 06°42 Asc. 01°06'|
American celebrity chef, restaurateur, vintner and cookbook author. He made his reputation cooking Italian food in the Napa Valley of California, emphasizing fresh ingredients and creative updates to traditional dishes. His parents were Italian immigrants and he learned cooking from his mother. He says that he knew he wanted to be a chef when he was a young teen.
A 1982 graduate of The Culinary Institute of New York and later of Florida International University’s School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, he opened his first restaurant in Miami called Toby's. In 1985 he was named Chef of the Year by Food and Wine magazine. In 1986 he moved back to California where he has opened several other restaurants. A handsome presence on television he wrote and created his show on the Food Network, "Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello." The show was awarded three Emmys. His presence in American homes was furthered by his PBS series, "Michael Chiarello's Napa."
A savvy businessperson, Chiarello founded Napa Style in 2000 to market food and wine products. He and his family also own a Napa Valley vineyard.
- Work : Prize 1985 (Named "Chef of the Year" by Food and Wine magazine)
- Work : Start Business 2000 (Napa Style)
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Chef/ Cook
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (cookbooks)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Marketing/ Producer
- Notable : Awards : Emmy