Charlotte, Princess (1819)
|born on||27 March 1819 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Hanover, Germany, 52n24, 9e44|
|Timezone||LMT m9e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°45' 21°45 Asc. 27°11'|
British royalty, the daughter of William IV, King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and of Hanover (from 26 June 1830 until his death in 1837) and Princess Adelaide of Saxe-Meiningen, the daughter of George I, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen. Princess Charlotte died the same day she was born, right after being baptised.
- child->parent relationship with Adelaide, Queen Consort of the United Kingdom (born 13 August 1792)
- child->parent relationship with William IV, King of the United Kingdom (born 21 August 1765)
- sibling relationship with Elizabeth, Princess (1820) (born 10 December 1820)
- sibling relationship with George FitzClarence, 1st Earl of Munster (born 29 January 1794). Notes: Half-sibling
Sy Scholfield quotes "La Belle assemblée: or Court and fashionable magazine" (May 1819), p. 194: "the Duchess of Clarence . . . on Saturday morning, the 27th of March, at half-past six o'clock, her Royal Highness gave birth to a female child. The infant lived till one o'clock, and then expired."
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Six and a half hours)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hanover)