Charles X, King of France
|born on||9 October 1757 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Versailles, France, 48n48, 2e08|
|Timezone||LMT m2e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°37' 07°06 Asc. 19°55'|
French royalty, the fourth child of the Dauphin Louis and grandson of Louis XV, known as Charles Philippe, Count of Artois. He married at 16 and passed his youth in scandalous dissipation; he was loathed by the people.
Charles X reigned from 1824 to 1830 and in his six years on the throne, never did learn how to rule with either discretion or skill. He died 11/06/1836 at Gorlitz.
- child relationship with Charles XI, King of Sweden (born 4 December 1655)
- Work : Gain social status 1824 (Crowned King of France, six years)
- Death, Cause unspecified 6 November 1836 at 12:00 noon in Gorlitz, France (Age 79)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
NN No.696. The date is given as NS and the time as LMT
Andre Barbault's Traite Pratique de Astrologique gives 7:00 PM "according to D'apres Barbier et La Gazette de France."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)
- Vocation : Science : Anthropology
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Age 79, long life for the time period)