Charles Stuart, Prince
|Birthname||Stuart, Charles Edward|
|born on||31 December 1720 at 17:04 (= 5:04 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||LMT m12e29 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°17' 12°08 Asc. 16°34'|
British royalty born in Italy, the grandson of King James II of England. Bonnie Prince Charlie was famed for good looks and charm but the young Pretender was the most tragic of princes. Born to parents in exile, his upbringing and education were unsettled. He was tall, slight in built with a red beard and fluent in several languages.
With great physical endurance and persistence of character, he devoted his life to the cause of regaining the lost throne. He raised an Army and forged a brilliant campaign in Scotland in 1745 when he was no more than 24. The following winter, in February 1746 he was stricken with pneumonia. A bitter defeat at Culloden 4/13/1746 broke his spirit and he had a nervous breakdown, wandering over Europe, unable to regain his former glory.
Prince Charles had one daughter from a mistress. He married 18-year-old Princess Louisa of Stolberg in 1772; she left him eight years later.
Upon the death of his father in 1766, Charles became a king without a country, wandering Europe a broken man who died of alcohol abuse and apoplexy in Rome, 1/31/1788.
- Death by Disease January 1788 (Alcohol and apoplexy, age 67)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1745 (Won a war in Scotland)
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1746 (Nervous breakdown)
- Work : Gain social status 1745 (Forged a brilliant campaign in Scotland)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1746 (Pneumonia)
FN No.172 quotes biographer Klose, "The Life of Charles Edward Stuart," 1946, p.89. (December 20, 1720 OS, 5:00 PM LAT)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Terminal)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown (1746)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Headed an army)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Rome in exile)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Known as being bonnie)
- Traits : Body : Size (Tall)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red beard)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Parents in exile, unsettled)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Great campaigns and battles)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Age 26, recovered)