|Birthname||Cavett, Richard Alva|
|born on||19 November 1936 at 10:12 (= 10:12 AM )|
|Place||Kearney NE, USA, 40n42, 99w05|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°10' 28°25 Asc. 00°29'|
American talk-show host, a born natural with intellect, humor, tattle and interaction; continuous TV exposure from the 60's. He married actress Carrie Nye in 1964.
He struggled with black depression until helped by medication in early 1982.
His turn-of-the-century two story house, designed by Stanford White, was destroyed by a fast-moving fire 3/18/1997, Montauk, NY. At the same time, a producer sued him for $35 million for leaving his new syndicated radio show on January 20 after two weeks because of a manic-depressive episode. Recovered, he had expected to return in March,1997. His wife died on July 14, 2006 after suffering from lung cancer.
- Crime : Law suit 1997 (Sued for $35 million)
- Mental Health : Psychotic episode 20 January 1997 (Manic-depressive episode)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Misc. : Retain professional help 1982 (Started medication for depression)
Karen Christino, who worked for Cavett as an assistant about 15 years prior, quotes B.C. which she had seen, 9/91. The data is confirmed by Stephen Przybylowski, also from B.C.
(Formerly, Robert Jansky had quoted him to an associate for 1:24 AM)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Talk show host)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Severe, medicated)
- Lifestyle : Home : Property damage (House burned down)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Bi-Polar Disorder
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (actress Carrie Nye)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable (Sensitive, wounded)
- Traits : Personality : Articulate