|Birthname||Casanova de Seingalt, Giacomo Jacopo|
|born on||2 April 1725 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Venice, Italy, 45n27, 12e21|
|Timezone||LMT m12e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°58' 09°24 Asc. 00°55'|
Italian adventurer who is considered the greatest of historic lovers. He entered the noviate to become a priest at 14, but his stay was less than two years due to an early beginning of amorous adventures. He left many youthful jobs, from soldiering to playing the fiddle, because of entangling affairs with women. His "Memoirs," published from 1826-1838 in 12 volumes, related his escapades.
Died of a kidney infection on 6/04/1798, Dux, Bohemia.
- Death by Disease 4 June 1798 (Kidney infection, age 73)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1826 (Memoirs published in 12 volumes)
Penfield Collection spec. Gilman spec. 9:00 PM in AQ, Winter/1970
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many affairs with women)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Greatest of historic lovers)