|born on||14 June 1914 at 04:10 (= 04:10 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°15' 06°24 Asc. 26°29'|
French centenarian, actress and comedian, daughter and mother of famous conductors (Henri and Jean-Claude Casadesus). In 2010, she played beside Gérard Depardieu in Jean Becker's "La Tête en Friche". Still acting in 2014 and living in Paris (Montmartre).
She described herself as a faithfull protestant (by her mother).
Married to French actor Lucien Pascal (Probst), she had 4 children.
- parent->child relationship with Casadesus, Jean-Claude (born 7 December 1935)
- spouse relationship with Pascal, Lucien (born 10 April 1906)
- sibling relationship with Casadesus, Christian (born 26 December 1912)
- has other family relationship with Casadesus, Robert (born 7 April 1899)
Herself said 4.00 AM on French TV, France 2 channel.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress