|born on||29 November 1970 at 12:25 (= 12:25 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°50' 14°13 Asc. 28°32'|
Italian noted family, the first daughter of Romina Power and her husband Al Bano. As a teen she briefly played the counterpart to Vanna White, turning letters on La Ruota Della Fortuna (Wheel of Fortune.)
At 23, she decided to focus on writing. Planning a first book on musicians in New Orleans, she began her research on location, flying to the Louisiana city on 12/30/1993. She checked into Le Dale, a modestly priced hotel often frequented by transients, five blocks from the old French Quarter. A week later, she left the hotel about 11:00 AM and never returned. When her folks did not hear from her, frantically they called friends in the U.S. to report to New Orleans police on 1/18/1994 that she was missing. They flew to New Orleans to see how they might help, fearing that she may have been picked up by white-slave-sex-trade or killed.
No trace of Ylenia has been found. (An unidentified body of a drowned young woman had been found in the Mississippi on January 6th)
- parent relationship with Al Bano (born 20 May 1943)
- parent relationship with Power, Romina (born 2 October 1951)
- sibling relationship with Carrisi, Cristel (born 25 December 1985)
- sibling relationship with Carrisi, Romina (born 1 June 1987)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 4.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, mom, granddad Tyrone Power)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of four)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Missing person (Age 24)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Italian "Wheel of Fortune")