|born on||1 July 1931 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°05' 01°37 Asc. 22°08'|
French-American dancer, winsome and elfin, a pro from 16 in ballet. Her debut film was "An American in Paris," 1950, after which she moved to Hollywood for "Lili," 1953 and "Gigi," 1958. She was reported to hate film, finding the work tedious and oppressive.
Caron married meat-packing heir George Hormel II on 9/23/1951 for three years, with a second marriage to producer-director Peter Hall; two kids. She moved to Europe for eight years, and married producer Michael Laughlin 1964-1976.
In 1991, she threw herself exuberantly into a second career as restaurateur-cum-hotelkeeper in a medieval town of 5,000, Villeneuve-sur-Yonne, France. She had decorated homes in London, Bel Air and Paris before buying the country home and beginning a $400,000 renovation job 10/1991. The inn opened two years later.
Caron still takes certain acting roles, has written three film scripts, and published a volume of short stories, "Vengeance." From late 1994 she made a pair with Robert Wolders.
- Relationship : Marriage 23 September 1951 (George Hormell II for three years)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1995 (With Robert Wolders)
Gauquelin Vol 5/153
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Pro from age 16)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage (First marriage)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (First marriage three years)