Caroline, Princess of Monaco
|Birthname||Caroline Louise Marguerite Grimaldi|
|born on||23 January 1957 at 09:27 (= 09:27 AM )|
|Place||Monte Carlo, Monaco, 43n45, 7e25|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°05' 08°28 Asc. 05°36'|
Monaco royalty, the daughter and first child of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier of Monaco. At the Sorbonne, 1975, she met 17-year-older Philippe Junot in December, 1975. They married in June, 1978 for 27 months. She made a second marriage to Stefano Casiraghi 12/29/1983; son Andrea born 6/08/1984, Daughter Charlotte in 1986 and son Pierre, 1987. On 10/03/1990, she was widowed when Stefano's speedboat sank.
After a period of mourning, Princess Caroline began to appear in public with actor Vincent Lindon in 1992. They broke up January, 1996, after close to five years together. She moved to New York to represent Monaco at the U.N. for a year, in the fall of 1993.
Photos on 9/07/1996 showed her with a bald, shaven head because of a skin problem.
Caroline first met German Prince Ernst August of Hanover, the heir to a $160 million fortune, when she was in high school. She and the married prince began an affair in 1996, and his wife of 16 years filed for divorce when they began to be pictured together by the media. They married on 1/23/1999, about 11:30 AM in Monaco. Their combined families included his, Ernst August Jr, 15 and Christian, 13, and hers, Andrea, 14, Charlotte, 12 and Pierre, 11. The ceremony gave Caroline a new title, Her Royal Highness Caroline Princess of Hanover, Duchess of Brunswick and Luneburg. Ernst's family fortune is said to be close to $130 million; Caroline is worth an estimated $1 billion.
She and Hanover welcomed their first child together, daughter Alexandra, on 7/20/1999 at Vocklabruck, Austria. She was Caroline's first child to be born outside of her homeland of Monaco, a decision that left many Monegasques feeling "abandoned."
Ernst August managed to rack up a number of bad press credits in the following year with minor fracases and bad manners. In January 2000, he punched out a restaurant owner and on June 15th, urinated publicly near the entrance of Expo 2000 in Hanover, Germany. The media cautiously reported that he seems to "lack equilibrium."
In early February, media released the news that the princess had surgery on her knee after a fall while skiing in the west Austrian Alps.
On April 5, 2005, the day before her father, Prince Rainier, died, Princess Caroline’s husband, Prince Ernst August of Hanover, was rushed to the hospital’s intensive care unit where he was treated for acute pancreatitis.
- lover relationship with Lindon, Vincent (born 15 July 1959)
- parent->child relationship with Alexandra, Princess of Hanover (born 20 July 1999)
- parent->child relationship with Casiraghi, Andrea (born 8 June 1984)
- parent->child relationship with Casiraghi, Charlotte (born 3 August 1986)
- parent->child relationship with Casiraghi, Pierre (born 5 September 1987)
- child->parent relationship with Grace, Princess of Monaco (born 12 November 1929)
- child->parent relationship with Rainier III, Prince of Monaco (born 31 May 1923)
- spouse relationship with Casiraghi, Stefano (born 8 September 1960). Notes: Happy very
- spouse relationship with Ernst August, Prince of Hanover (born 26 February 1954)
- spouse relationship with Junot, Philippe (born 19 April 1940). Notes: Bitter
- sibling relationship with Albert, Prince of Monaco (born 14 March 1958)
- sibling relationship with Stéphanie, Princess of Monaco (born 1 February 1965)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1986 (Daughter Charlotte born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1987 (Son Pierre born)
- Work : New Job 1993 (U.N. representative)
- Relationship : Difficult period 2000 (Husband making a fool of himself)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) February 2001 (Fell while skiing, injured knee)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dana Holliday quotes news on date
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Skin (Had her head shaved)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Junot 27 months)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (First husband 17 years older)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Stefano killed in accident)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two step kids of her six)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Six (two step-kids))
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women