Carlos I, King of Portugal
|born on||28 September 1863 at 13:35 (= 1:35 PM )|
|Place||Lisbon, Portugal, 38n43, 9w08|
|Timezone||LMT m9w08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°57' 22°24 Asc. 09°45'|
Portuguese royalty; ascended the throne on the death of his father on 10/19/1889. He suspended the constitution and appointed himself a dictator in May 1907. He was an artist and a student of oceanography. Married on 5/22/1886, he had two children.
Carlos I was assassinated 2/01/1908, Lisbon.
- parent->child relationship with Luís Filipe, Prince Royal of Portugal (born 21 March 1887)
- parent->child relationship with Manuel II, King of Portugal (born 15 November 1889)
- child->parent relationship with Luís I, King of Portugal (born 31 October 1838)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Pia of Savoy, Queen of Portugal (born 16 October 1847)
- spouse relationship with Amélia, Queen of Portugal (born 28 September 1865). Notes: 1886-1908
- sibling relationship with Afonso, Duke of Oporto (born 31 July 1865)
- compare to chart of Nation: Portugal (Proclamation of Republic 1910) (born 5 October 1910)
- Work : New Career 1907 (Appointed himself dictator)
Sy Scholfield quotes official announcement from "Governadores civis de Portugal (Lisboa)" by Albino Lapa (Gráfica Santelmo, 1962), p. 112: "A 28 de Setembro de 1863, sobre o nascimento do Principe D. Carlos, no suplemento do «Diário de Lisboa», dizia-se: «Parte Official -Ministério dos Negócios do Reino -Direcção Geral da Administração Política _ 2. Tendo a Divina Providência felecitado estes reinos com o nascimento de um Principe, que sua Magestade a Rainha deu á luz no dia de hoje pela uma hora e meia da tarde."
Translation: About the birth on 28 September 1863 of Prince Don Carlos, the "Diario de Lisboa" supplement, stated: "Official Part-Ministry of General Affairs of the Kingdom -Directorate Policy Administration _ 2 Having Divine Providence of these kingdoms, her Majesty the Queen gave birth to a prince at one-thirty in the afternoon.
Same data ("1:30 in the day") from "Resenha das familías titulares e grandes de Portugal, Volume 1" by Albano Anthero da Silveira Pinto and Augusto Romano Sanches de Baêna e Farinha (Visconde) (F.A. da Silva, 1991), p. XV: "Sua Alteza o Príncipe Real D. Carlos, nasceu no Real Paço de Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, pela 1 hora e 30 minutos do dia 28 de Setembro de 1863."
Previously this data had 1:35pm rated C (Orig source not known); quoting Old Moore Mar/1908, same in SS No.166.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Assassinated)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Portugal)