|Birthname||Braga, Roberto Carlos|
|born on||19 April 1941 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Cach.Itapemirim, Brazil, 20s51, 41w06|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°04' 11°05 Asc. 22°24'|
Brazilian musician, an equivalent of Elvis Presley for popularity as a singer and composer. Famed in Mexico, Latin America and Europe, he travels extensively and has a huge public. His records are issued each Christmas and are regular best-sellers. Carlos
did rock'n'roll in the '60s, then ballads, romantic and mellow from 1975. He's been dubbed "the King" since his TV show started in 1965, "Jovem Guarda (Young Brigade.) In 1989, he won a Grammy as best interpreter of Latin Pop Music.
With a sad personal history, he lost a leg in his early teens through an accident; he wears a prosthesis.
- Work : Prize 1989 (Grammy award)
Marcello Borges quotes B.C. in hand
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Train, lost leg)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Music (Popular singer)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Famed in Mexico, Latin America and Europe)