|born on||27 July 1835 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Val di Castello, Italy, 44n02, 10e27|
|Timezone||LMT m10e27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°05' 01°05 Asc. 05°26'|
Italian writer, critic, poet and teacher at the University of Bologna for 44 years. Educated at the University of Pisa, his professorship with the University of Bologna was from 1860-1904. Generally regarded as the greatest Italian poet of the late 19th century, Carducci was the first Italian to receive the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1906. He successfully adapted classical Latin meter to Italian modern verse.
Carducci died 2/16/1907, Bologna, Italy.
- Death, Cause unspecified 16 February 1907 at 12:00 noon in Bologna, Italy (Age 71)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1860 (University professor, 44 years)
- Work : Prize 1906 (Nobel Prize in Literature)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Literature)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Vocation : Writers : Critic
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (Noted)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University Professor)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (44 years in University staff)