|Birthname||Cardoso, Fernando Henrique|
|born on||18 June 1931 at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 22s54, 43w14|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°56' 21°37 Asc. 00°51'|
Brazilian politician, the Secretary of Treasury and Economy, 1994, formerly a Senator. He enacted his powerful Plano Real, changing the currency and forcing inflation down to one-digit monthly, establishing a secure possibility of becoming Brazil's next president. A sociologist, left-wing but middle-class, he demonstrated an active interest in the wishes of the people.
He easily won the Presidential race, taking office 1/01/1995, 4:40 PM, Brasilia, Brazil.
- spouse relationship with Cardoso, Ruth (born 19 September 1930)
- Work : Gain social status 1 January 1995 at 4:40 PM in Brasilia, Brazil (Elected President)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1994 (Secretary of Treaury and Economy)
Marcello Borges quotes a member of Cardoso's staff
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President, elected 1995)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator)
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Secretary of the Treasury)