|born on||10 December 1962 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°08' 08°42 Asc. 04°03'|
Controversial, outspoken and brutally honest, Scott doesn't hesitate to use material that might be construed as offensive to his audiences and even beloved people such as the Queen Mother and tragedies such as the Holocaust are included in his material.
Capurro is the author of "Fowl Play," a comedy novel about murder and date rape.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1993 (Worked on "Mrs. Doubtfire")
- Work : Prize 1994 (Perrier Award for "Risk Gay")
- Work : New Job 2001 (British TV show)
Sy Scholfield quotes him via his official website 2/2003, (http://www.scottcapurro.com/)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty (Social comment)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Stand-up)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Comedy novel)