|born on||18 January 1899 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Brooklyn NY, USA, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°20' 27°17 Asc. 15°06'|
Italian-American gangster who, as the czar of organized crime, was known as Chicago's public enemy number one. A tough gang-kid raised in the Brooklyn streets, he moved into organized crime through corruption, pay-offs, graft, bribery, drugs, prostitution and murder. At the peak of his career in the 1920s, Capone built up a personal "army" of 700 guns, some of the toughest mobsters available, and once boasted, "I own the police."
Ironically, he was brought down with the charge of income tax evasion and jailed for eight years.
Suffering with the effects of syphilis, Capone died of a cerebral hemorrhage on 1/25/1947, 7:25 PM, Miami, FL.
- Death by Disease 25 January 1947 at 7:25 PM in Miami, Florida (Cerebral Hemorrage, age 48 plus one week)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Church of Light quotes Julie Baum in AFA, 4/1975. PC quotes Drew for January 17, 1899, 6:00 AM and states that AFA gives 12:17 PM. Biographer John Kobler, "Capone," 1971, p.18, gives January 17, 1899, which Ruth Dewey claims is the wrong year
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser (Heads UNICEF affiliate)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : STD/Sexually transmitted (Syphilis)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Gangster)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Terminal)