|Birthname||Elizabeth Anne "Lizzy" Caplan|
|born on||30 June 1982 at 06:14 (= 06:14 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°25' 05°15 Asc. 13°47'|
American actress, grew up in a Reform Jewish family. Her mother died when she was thirteen. Caplan was in a relationship with actor Matthew Perry from 2006 to 2012
She is best known for her film roles as Janis Ian in Mean Girls (2004), Marlena Diamond in Cloverfield (2008), April in Hot Tub Time Machine (2010), and Gena in Bachelorette (2012) and Agent Lacey in The Interview (2014). She also starred in television roles, such as Related, The Class, True Blood, Party Down and Masters of Sex.
Caplan dated actor Matthew Perry from 2006 to 2012.
- associate relationship with Deschanel, Zooey (born 17 January 1980). Notes: co-stars on "New Girl"
- associate relationship with Dunst, Kirsten (born 30 April 1982). Notes: co-stars in "Bachelorette"
- associate relationship with Lohan, Lindsay (born 2 July 1986). Notes: co-stars in "Mean Girls"
- lover relationship with Perry, Matthew (born 19 August 1969)
- role played of/by Johnson, Virginia (born 11 February 1925). Notes: on "Masters of Sex"
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2012 (spilt with Matthew Perry)
BC in hand, thanks to Alexander Angel
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (mother died when she was 13)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star