|born on||22 May 1970 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Westminster, England, 51n30, 0w09|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°30' 11°32 Asc. 29°08'|
British model, sleek, tall, chic, one of the reigning queens ofjet-set supermodels, the first black female model to make the covers of both the British and French Vogue. She is also a singer and actress and made a TV debut on "New York Undercover" in November 1995; she published her first novel in 1994, "Swan."
Born to a teenage mom, Naomi never knew her dad. Her mom, Valerie, who later became a model herself, struggled to pay for her daughter's singing, dancing and drama lessons and was thrilled when an agent discovered 15-year-old Naomi while she was shopping in Covent Garden. In 1987, Casablanca's bought out the agency that had signed her, and her ascent began.
The camera has followed Campbell on not only the fashion runway, but for a private life that strikes sparks. She's had altercations at some of the world's most fashionable clubs, including a punch or two. At a Manhattan restaurant with her mom in 1992, they got into a row and her mom slapped her across her mouth. That was the year she appeared nude in Madonna's "Sex" book. Her romances have also been tumultuous. After flings with Mike Tyson and Sly Stalone, she moved on to Robert De Niro in 1992. They were still together when she took up with Eric Clapton, then on to an engagement with Adam Clayton that never quite reached the altar.
On 6/15/1997, Campbell was released from a hospital in the Canary Islands after being treated for what was described as a drug overdose, a diagnosis which she denied.
After the British tabloid, the Daily Mirror, ran a photo of her leaving a drug rehab center, Campbell filed an invasion-of-privacy lawsuit against them. While on the stand, she admitted to having a fiery temper. She submitted a statement on 2/11/2002 in which she acknowledged that she had used illegal drugs and had attended Narcotics Anonymous for nearly a year and she stated that during that time, anonymity was crucial in the recovery process. After she pled guilty to assaulting two British police officers at Heathrow airport in April 2008, the supermodel received her sentence on June 20, 2008: spend 200 hours in community service and pay a fine of $4,500.
- lover relationship with Briatore, Flavio (born 12 April 1950)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 1992 at 12:00 midnight in Manhattan, NY (Slapped mom in face at restaurant)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1992 (Robert DeNiro)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (First novel, "Swan")
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 15 June 1997 (Released from hospital after OD)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Crime : Law suit 2001 (Sued tabloid for invasion of privacy)
Marcello Borges quotes "Elle" 7/95; Sarah Van Sanden sent clipping of same.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Traits : Body : Size (Tall)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Year in rehab)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (Mother struggled to pay for lessons)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Never knew father)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Mike Tyson, Sly Stallone, Robert DeNiro, others, no marriages)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many high-profile affairs)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Many altercations in public)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Famous)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("New York Undercover")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Secondary)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women