|Birthname||Franck Yvan Cammas|
|born on||22 December 1972 at 00:50 (= 12:50 AM )|
|Place||Aix en Provence, France, 43n32, 5e26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°14' 22°16 Asc. 02°45'|
French record-breaking navigator and sailor, he and his yacht crew did a world toure Route de Rhum transatlantic race. In 1997, age 24, he won the Solitaire du Figaro.
As the captain of the Grouparama team, he says his job is "to create a state of mind." With six ORMA championships to his credit (2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006 and 2007), he is considered a fine technician as well as leader. His interest in and talent for mathematics has translated to his ability to speak to everyone involved in the science of yacht racing, including the builders and meterorologists. Cammas is also a talented pianist but is committed to sailing. It has been said that his mind is "razor sharp" and he understands immediately what is needed. In order to stay in top physical shape, he doesn't drink or smoke. Named best skipper for 2013.
In 2014, he participates in the America's Cup with "Team France" and is training for the 2016 Rio Olympics
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Peyron, Bruno (born 10 November 1955)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Peyron, Loïck (born 1 December 1959)
- compare to chart of Arthaud, Florence (born 28 October 1957)
- Work : Prize 2000 (First of six ORMA championships)
Didier Geslain archive, 'navigateurs' pdf file, p. 8.
Same data: Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Sports : Sailing/ Boating
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship