|born on||12 October 1970 at 11:42 (= 11:42 AM )|
|Place||Panorama City CA, USA, 34n13, 118w26|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°01' 20°25 Asc. 17°26'|
American actor, best known for his role as the wholesome son on the popular ABC sitcom, "Growing Pains." He received two Golden Globe nominations during his seven years on the show. The series ended its successful seven-year run in 1992.
The son of Robert and Barbara Cameron, Kirk grew up in California with his three sisters: Bridgette, Melissa and Candace, the actress from the sitcom, "Full House." As a child, Kirk hadn’t considered acting as a career, but one of his friends was an actor, and eventually he signed a contract with an agent. He showed a natural acting ability, and began landing parts in commercials. He was soon appearing in guest spots on television shows, and landing roles in TV movies like "Beyond Witch Mountain," but Kirk wasn’t really sure he wanted to act long-term. He remembers crying at his auditions and says he didn’t like doing interviews. Eventually, however, he changed his mind and began enjoying his work, and often landed roles that made use of his brown-haired, brown-eyed "All-American boy" appearance.
He starred in his first TV series, the short-lived "Two Marriages," when he was ten, and landed his first film role in "The Best of Times" with Robin Williams. His first starring role was in the feature film, "Listen to Me," in 1988. In the early 1990s, Kirk starred in his own series, "Kirk," and did numerous projects for Disney.
He married his former "Growing Pains" co-star, Chelsea Noble, on 7/20/1991. They live in California with their three children: Jack, Isabella and Anna. Reportedly a vegetarian and a devout Christian, Kirk is involved in many charitable organizations. Together with his wife, he runs "Camp Firefly" for children with terminal illnesses, making the children’s dreams come true.
- Work : New Career 1985 (TV series "Growing Pains", seven years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 ("Listen To Me")
Steinbrecher quotes Edward Correll from hospital records over the pnone
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Growing Pains")
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Chelsea Noble)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Candace an actress)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three, one son and two daughters)
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Runs camp for terminal kids)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Devout Christian)