|born on||13 April 1920 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°22' 16°46 Asc. 19°11'|
Italian financier called "God's Banker" as he was involved in the world of Catholic finance and the Christian Democratic. Party. He was also implicated with Michele Sindona and Mafia money laundering. He was President of the Banco Ambrosiano which had serious financial failures, leading to legal proceedings against him and others.
In mid-June, 1982, a secretary of his office died jumping out of a window, an event that was listed as suicide. During the trial, Calvi disappeared. When he was found hanging under a bridge in London 6/18/1982, this too was called a "suicide."
- associate relationship with Sindona, Michele (born 8 May 1920)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Implicated in money laundering)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Hanged)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (Catholic fianancier)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection