|Birthname||Cagney, Jr., James Francis|
|born on||17 July 1899 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°43' 13°38 Asc. 15°05'|
American actor who usually played the gangster or tough guy. He became an overnight star in "Public Enemy," 1931 when he squashed a grapefruit in Mae Clark's face. He achieved an Oscar award for Best Actor in his performance of "Yankee Doodle Dandy," 1942.
Cagney was actually a shy millionaire who never so much as got a parking ticket. He was married in a long-term relationship, when finding out that he was infertile, they adopted two kids. He retired in 1963.
Died on 3/30/1986, Stanfordville, NY.
- Work : Prize 1942 (Oscar Award for "Yankee Doodle Dandy")
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two adopted kids)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Best Actor)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book