|Birthname||Charlotte Irene Caffey|
|born on||21 October 1953 at 03:49 (= 03:49 AM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°47' 12°54 Asc. 28°39'|
American guitarist and songwriter in the pop music band called the Go-Gos. The group was popular in the early 1980s but split up in 1985. Caffey rejoined the group in 1999 and tours with them and with other bands.
She married Jeffrey McDonald in 1993 and gave birth to their daughter in 1995.
- business associate/partner relationship with Carlisle, Belinda (born 17 August 1958). Notes: Band mates in The Go-Gos
- business associate/partner relationship with Wiedlin, Jane (born 20 May 1958). Notes: Band mates in The Go-Gos
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Jeffrey McDonald)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1995 (Daughter was born)
PT quotes birth certificate ini hand
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo