|born on||20 January 1896|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||or or|
American actor, comedian and vaudeville song-and-dance man, teamed with Gracie Allen in 1925 for a long career on radio, TV and film.
Burns was born into a large, poor Jewish family in Manhattan's lower east side. With an early love of show biz, "Natty" became a veteran of vaudeville with no great talent or skills until he met Irish Catholic Grace Allen. They formed a comedy duo who were a smash hit from the start with George playing straight man for Gracie; one of the funniest couples ever. They married and together, conquered every media of entertainment. Gracie died in 1964 and George continued his dry, droll wit until he was 100. He died 3/09/1996, 10:00 AM, at his home in Beverly Hills.
- Death, Cause unspecified 9 March 1996 at 10:00 AM in Beverly Hills, CA (Age 100)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1925 (Became a duo with Gracie Allen)
- Death of Mate 1964 (Gracie died)
LMR quotes reference for date; time unknown
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Highly noted comedian)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Over 100)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Gracie Allen)
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all