Bureau, Florent J.
|born on||17 December 1906 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Jemeppe Sur Sambre, Belgium, 50n37, 5e30|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°05' 25°04 Asc. 09°26'|
Belgium mathematician who did research on the theory of functions, specializing in the ordinary and partial differential equations.
He is married with two kids.
Gauquelin Vol 2/3418
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics (Mathematician)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Numbers
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Theory research)