|Birthname||Arvid Lawrence Bryggman|
|born on||21 December 1938 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Concord CA, USA, 37n58, 122w01|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°42' 04°41 Asc. 22°04'|
American actor in "As The World Turns," a daytime TV soap opera.
Wanting to become a musician, he changed his mind while in college after he got involved in the theater department. He loved the live stage and won a scholarship to the American Theater Wing, making his professional debut in 1962 in an off-Broadway production of "A Pair of Pairs." Drafted into the Army that same year, his career was put on hold until his discharge in 1964. He landed an acting job with the Theatre Company of Boston while at the same time getting the occasional role in TV daytime soap operas. In 1974 he made his Broadway debut. His role as Dr. John Dixon in "As the World Turns" began with a three-day assignment in 1969. Those three days evolved into a decades-long job as one of the integral characters of this popular soap. With theatre his first love, he managed to squeeze in occasional roles on the live stage.
Honors include a Tony nomination, two daytime Emmys, and an Obie for Sustained Excellence of Performance Off-Broadway.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1962 (Professional debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1974 (Broadway debut)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1969 (His role in "As the World Turns")
Przybylowski quotes birth certiicate in hand
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage