|born on||7 May 1967 at 02:45 (= 02:45 AM )|
|Place||Newtown, Australia, 38s09, 144e20|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°28' 13°33 Asc. 21°25'|
Australian homicide. A one-time vegetable salesman, "a bit slow." On 4/28/1996, 1:30 PM, in the cafeteria after having eaten his lunch, Port Arthur, Tasmania, he opened fire on visitors to the tourist spot with automatic rifles taken from his tennis bag. He took three hostages and held them in a nearby guest house overnight. In the morning, between 8:30 and 8:40 AM, he ran out, clothes ablaze from a fire set in the house. He was captured; the hostages were later found dead. The death toll reached a total of 35 people with 22 injured. Out of the carnage, Australian gun laws changed at extraordinary short notice with the ban of automatic weapons.
Bryant was sentenced to a maximum prison term with no hope of parole in Tasmania. He is described as simple-minded, perhaps with schizophrenia and certainly mentally dysfunctional. He has had life-threatening psychotic episodes and tried to commit suicide twice. Simple and seeking attention, he tries to make friends in the prison but has the emotional level of a two-year-old. His IQ is estimated at the age of 11, low to normal. He shows no remorse for the killings, perhaps because he is unable to understand the severity of his actions.
- homicide victim relationship with Mikac, Alannah (born 28 August 1989)
- homicide victim relationship with Mikac, Madeline (born 15 August 1992)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 28 April 1996 at 1:30 PM in Port Arthur, Tasmania (Shot and killed 35, wounded 22)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Anne Elliott quotes Linda Reid from a family member
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. low (Simple-minded)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anti-social Personality
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Massacre, shot 57)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Life in prison)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Marketing/ Producer (Vegetable salesman)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases