|born on||26 November 1885 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Munster, Germany, 51n57, 7e37|
|Timezone||LMT m7e37 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°38' 03°05 Asc. 24°42'|
German-American educator. As a politician, he served as the Chancellor of Germany. Bruning fled to the U.S. in 1934 and became a Harvard professor. He returned to his homeland to teach at Cologne University from 1952-1955.
Died on 3/31/1970, Norwich, VT.
- Death, Cause unspecified 31 March 1970 (Age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change residence 1934 (Fled to U.S.)
- Work : New Job 1952 (Teaching at Cologne University)
- Work : New Career 1935 (Taught at Harvard)
Gauquelin Vol. 5/1864
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Pro ballet, choreographer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Ballet)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Ballet)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor at Harvard)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Chancellor of Germany)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Germany to the U.S.)