|Birthname||Bruni Tedeschi, Valeria|
|born on||16 November 1964 at 02:10 (= 02:10 AM )|
|Place||Torino, Italy, 45n03, 7e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°43' 05°38 Asc. 22°38'|
Italian actress and director, she is a member of a noted family, the older sister of Carla Bruni who is married to French President Nicholas Sarkozy.
She grew up in a wealthy home, the daughter of industrialist, Alberto Bruni Tedeschi and concert pianist, Marisa Bruni Tedeschi. When the family was targeted by the Red Brigade, they moved to France. In 2003 she directed It's Easier for a Camel…," a movie based on her own experiences growing up amidst wealth and luxury.She and her fiance are the parents of an adopted baby girl from Africa.
- sibling relationship with Bruni, Carla (born 23 December 1967)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2003 (Movie, "It's Easier for a Camel")
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No.34, 11/2000; Paddy de Jabrun quotes the same information.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister noted model)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress