|born on||5 April 1873 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°42' 22°59 Asc. 17°46'|
British occultist and writer. Well educated in Paris, he became interested in the occult when his health broke down in 1894. Brookes studied for the next decade, and, in 1904, became a nomad in India, roaming southern India in Yoga garb and lecturing on the Bhagavad-Gita in small towns. He published several books.
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1904 (Converted to Hindu)
Modern Astrology 4/1911, quotes him in a biographical notice about his book, "The Gospel of Life"
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (England, France and India)
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Conversion/ Born again (Hindu convert, Yoga)