|born on||10 October 1977 at 11:12 (= 11:12 AM )|
|Place||Haverhill MA, USA, 42n46, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°12' 18°24 Asc. 06°37'|
American homicide victim, age 15 when she was beaten to death with a baseball bat, c. 5:30 PM, 11/18/1992, Groveland, MA. When she told her friend, Richard Baldwin, 16, that she was not going out with him any more, he reacted violently. He was pressing for a romance and she was only interested in a friendship.
Richard was voted the quietest male student at school in the 1991 class. After the murder he made a failed suicide attempt with antidepressants. At the trial, he was found guilty.
The young couple were average white middle-class kids. Beth was a pleasant, upbeat girl, a cheerleader and the loving daughter of Stephen and Anne Brode; one of three kids
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Baldwin, Richard (born 25 April 1976)
- Death by Homicide 18 November 1992 at 5:00 PM in Groveland, MA (Beaten to death)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 15)
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Pleasant, upbeat)