|born on||22 June 1964 at 15:36 (= 3:36 PM )|
|Place||New London, CT, 41n21, 72w06|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°23' 07°10 Asc. 03°40'|
American actress best known for portraying strong, unpredictable women. From 1993-94, Brenneman played a police officer on NYPD Blue, and the tall, raven-haired beauty drew much attention for a groundbreaking nude scene that resulted in back-to-back Emmy nominations.
Her father is an environmental lawyer and her mother, a superior court judge, was one of the first women to graduate from Harvard. Amy followed in her mother’s footsteps by enrolling at Harvard where she majored in comparative religion and spent one semester in Nepal, studying sacred dances. She has two brothers; Matthew, her older brother, is a lawyer, while her younger brother Andrew is in the software business. During her college years, Amy formed the Cornerstone Theater Company, a touring company dedicated to taking the classics into small town venues where locals are encouraged to participate. She toured with the company for five years before moving to New York and taking a teaching position.
In 1992, she landed her first television role when she was cast on the comedy-drama, "Middle Ages," which was highly acclaimed but short-lived. After NYPD Blue, she appeared in various films before returning to television in 1999 in the drama "Judging Amy," which she also produces. She appeared in a Sundance film, "Things You Can Tell Just By Looking at Her," 2000.
Brenneman married Brad Silberling in 1995, and their daughter, Charlotte Tucker, was born on 3/20/2001. For the fall 2001 season, she asked for a reduction in her role in order to spend more time with her daughter.
The actress and her husband Brad Silberling had their second child, a boy named Bodhi Russell, on June 8, 2005 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1993 (Appeared on NYPD Blue)
- Work : New Career 1992 (TV debut)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1999 (Began appearing in "Judging Amy")
- Relationship : Marriage 1995 (Brad Silberling)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 March 2001 (Daughter Charlotte Tucker born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marc Penfield quotes a return letter from Dept of City Clerk of New London, CT: copy in hand, letter stamped with Bureau address
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three, two brothers)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (NYPD Blue, Judging Amy)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (TV series)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater troupe)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Own theater troupe)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Theater group, TV group)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Stage tour)