|born on||3 October 1945 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Genova, Italy, 44n25, 8e57|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°04' 11°34 Asc. 13°02'|
Italian homicide; kidnapped, raped and killed 13-year-old Milena Sutter in Geneva whose body was fished out of the ocean a few days before Lorenzo was arrested on 5/09/1971. He fled to France where he was arrested 1/25/1979. He was extradited to Italy in June 1980 and at his trial, was found guilty and condemned to life in prison.
Lorenzo had a record from the time he was 14 when he went to the juvenile reformatory for attempted violence toward his sister. At 17 he robbed his dad of paintings which he attempted to sell and the following year, moved away from home. At 19, Lorenzo enlisted in the military where he learned to be a parachutist.
- homicide victim relationship with Sutter, Milena (born 23 January 1958)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital June 1980 (Returned to Italy for trial)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotize No.5, 1/1996
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Kidnapper
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Life imprisonment)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Robbed his dad)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Parachutist)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Fled to France to avoid prosecution)